To celebrate the limited edition bottle of N°5 and Christmas, Chanel is opening a Fragrance & Beauty Ephemeral Boutique in the “9 Streets” Area of Amsterdam. Yesterday I visited the boutique myself and I can definitely say it’s absolutely worth a visit! It’s the perfect destination for Christmas gifts, but also to treat yourself during this special season. Read more to find out 5 reasons why you should visit the N°5 Red Amsterdam boutique!
5 reasons why you should visit the N°5 Red Amsterdam boutique:
- If you are not familiar with CHANEL fragrances, you can still find your perfect fragrance match for the holiday season. Are you more into Coco Mademoiselle, N°5 or Gabrielle Chanel?
- The experts in the boutique will invite you for a makeup and skincare experience. You will be surprised how much you can learn when it comes to applying makeup or using the right skincare products.
- It’s thé destination for the most iconic gifts and unique Christmas wrapping (with special illustrations during the weekends). You won’t find any other place that wraps beauty gifts like this.
- There is a hidden library where you can take a seat and relax with a selection of books about Gabrielle Chanel’s universe. And take a lot of pictures because it’s so Instagram worthy.
- It’s located in the very famous 9 streets neighbourhood where you can find hidden cafes, hotspot restaurants, galleries, and lots of vintage and unique shops
Runstraat 22, 1016 GK AMSTERDAM
From December 6th, 2018 to January the 6th, 2019
Monday from 12pm to 7pm & Tuesday to friday from 11am to 7pm
Saturday from 10am to 6pm & Sunday from 12pm to 5pm